|Also Known As:||"From: Buenos Aires Pampas Argentina"|
|Death:||Died in TITANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About Adola Asim
- Name: Mr Adola Asim
- Age: 35 years
- Last Residence: in Buenos Aires Pampas Argentina
- Occupation: General Labourer
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 3101310 , £7 1s
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr Adola Asim, 35, was a labourer travelling from what was then Syria. He boarded the Titanic at Southampton as a third class passenger .
Asim may have resided in Buenos Aires, Argentina. He bought third class ticket No. SOTON/O 2. 3101310 for £7 1s.
Mr Asim died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
- Marriages, births, deaths and injuries that have occurred on board during the voyage (PRO London, BT 100/259-260)
- Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55)
- Hermann Söldner, Germany