About Maria Elias Caram
- Name: Mrs Maria Elias Caram
- Age: 18 years
- Last Residence: in Kafr Mishki Lebanon
- Occupation: Housekeeper
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Cherbourg on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 2689 , £14 9s 2d
- Destination: Ottawa Ontario Canada
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mrs Joseph Caram (Maria Elias), 18, a native of Kfar Mishki, Lebanon, boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg as a third class passenger (ticket number 2689, £14 9s 2d). She was heading to Ottawa, Ontario with her husband Joseph and several others from Kfar Mishki.
Mrs Caram lost her life in the disaster. Her body, if recovered, was never identified.
- Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55)
- Hermann Söldner, Germany
Travelling Companions (on same ticket)
- Mr Joseph Caram