Hanna Elias Samaan
|Also Known As:||"From: Hardin SYRIA - now LEBANON"|
|Death:||Died in TITANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
|Place of Burial:||Atlantic Ocean|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About Hanna Elias Samaan
- Name: Mr Hanna Elias Samaan
- Age: 40 years
- Last Residence: in Hardin Lebanon
- Occupation: General Labourer
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Cherbourg on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 2662 , £21 13s 7d
- Destination: Wilkes Barre Pennsylvania United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr Hanna Samaan, 40, a labourer from Hardin, Syria (modern day Lebanon) boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg as a third class passenger (ticket no. 2662, £21 13s 7d). He was accompanied by his two sons Elias and Youssef.
They were among a large group of Lebanese passengers travelling from Hardin to Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania.
All three men died in the sinking. Their bodies, if recovered, were never identified.
- Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55)
- Marriages, births, deaths and injuries that have occurred on board during the voyage (PRO London, BT 100/259-260)
- Hermann Söldner, Germany
Travelling Companions (on same ticket)
- Mr Elias Samaan
- Mr Youssef ("Joseph") Samaan