About Khalil Husayn Saad
- Name: Mr Khalil Saad
- Age: 27 years
- Last Residence: in Tibnin Lebanon
- Occupation: Farm Labourer
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Cherbourg on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 2672 , £7 4s 6d
- Destination: Ottawa Ontario Canada
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr Solomon Khalil, 25, from Kfar Mechi, Syria, was a farm labourer. He boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg as a third class passenger . He was travelling to Ottawa, Canada with his aunt Mariana Assaf and her cousin, Gerios Assaf. He carried ticket number 2672, £7 4 s 6d.
Khalil died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
- Marriages, Births, Deaths... gives his name as "Saad Khalil".
- Alan Hustak (1999) Titanic: The Canadian Story. Véhicule Press. ISBN 1 55065 113 7
- Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55)
- Marriages, births, deaths and injuries that have occurred on board during the voyage (PRO London, BT 100/259-260)
- Alan Hustak, Canada
- Hermann Söldner, Germany
- aunt: Mariana ASSAF
- cousin: Gerios ASSAF
Khalil Husayn Saad的年谱
Bint Jbeil, Nabatieh, Lebanon
At Sea - Titanic Casualty