About Catherine Barbara
- Name: Mrs Catherine David Barbara
- Age: 45 years
- Last Residence: in Kafr Mishki Lebanon
- Occupation: Housekeeper
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Cherbourg on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 2691 , £14 9s 1d
- Destination: Ottawa Ontario Canada
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mrs Barbara (Catherine David) boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg as a third class passenger (ticket number 2691, £14 9s 1d) together with Miss Saiide Barbara to whom she was probably related.
Mrs Barbara lost her life in the disaster. Her body, if recovered, was never identified.
- Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55).
Travelling Companions (on same ticket)
- Miss Saiide Barbara