Matching family tree profiles for Telma Matilda Ström
About Telma Matilda Ström
- Name: Miss Telma Matilda Ström
- Age: 2 years
- Last Residence: in Indiana Harbor Indiana United States
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 347054 , £10 9s 3d
- Cabin No.: G6
- Destination: Indiana Harbor Indiana United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Miss Selma (Telma) Matilda Ström, 2, was born in America and lived in Indiana Harbour, IN. She boarded the Titanic at Southampton with her mother, Mrs Wilhelm Ström and uncle Ernst Ulrik Persson. It is believed that they (the ladies) occupied a cabin on G deck (possibly room 6 or 7) which they shared with Agnes Sandström and her children.
She and her mother were lost in the sinking, their bodies were never recovered.
- Her father spelt her name Thelma (or Telma) but newspapers and the White Star line spelt it Selma.
- Claes-Göran Wetterholm (1988, 1996, 1999) Titanic. Prisma, Stockholm. ISBN 91 518 3644 0
- Leif Snellman, Finland
- Homer Thiel, USA
Travelling Companions (on same ticket)
- Mrs Elna Matilda Ström
Telma Matilda Ström's Timeline
April 15, 1912
At Sea - Titanic Casualty