About Viljo Unto Johannes Hämäläinen
Master Viljo Unto Johannes Hämäläinen
- Born: 1911
- Age: 8 months
- Last Residence: in Detroit Michigan United States
- 2nd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 250649 , £14 10s
- Destination: Detroit Michigan United States
- Rescued (boat 4)
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
Master Viljo Unto Johannes Hämäläinen ("William Hamlin/Hamalainen"), 8m, boarded the Titanic at Southampton with his mother Anna and Marta Hiltunen.
Anna and Wiljo were rescued in lifeboat 4.
Travelling Companions (on same ticket) Mrs Anna Hämäläinen