Matching family tree profiles for Jakob / Jakov Pašič
About Jakob / Jakov Pašič
Jakov PaŠiÆ, star 21 godinu, dolazi iz slovenskog mjesta Strekljevac. Nije bio oženjen. On je jedini od spomenutih putnika putovao agencijom Rommel & Cie. iz Basela. Putovao je u Auroru, Minnesota, a kartu je platio 383,50 Švicarskih franaka.
- Name: Mr Jakob Pasic
- Age: 21 years
- Last Residence: in Streklevac Slovenia
- Occupation: Farmer
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 315097 , £8 13s 3d
- Destination: Aurora Illinois United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr Jakob Pasic, 21, an unmarried farmer from Strekljevac, Slovenia, boarded the Titanic at Southampton as a third class passenger .
To reach his destination of Aurora, Minnesota, he bought his from the agent: Rommel & Cie., Basel for 383.50 Swiss francs (ticket number 315097, £8 13s 3d).
Pasic died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
Sometimes listed as "Jakov Pasic".
- Günter Bäbler (1998) Reise auf der Titanic. Chronos, Zürich
- Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55)
- Marriages, Births, Deaths and Injuries. White Star Line 1912, Board of Trade 1912 (PRO London, BT 100/260).
- Günter Bäbler, Switzerland
- Hermann Söldner, Germany