Youssef Ibrahim Shawah
|Death:||Died in TITANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
|Place of Burial:||Atlantic Ocean|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About Youssef Ibrahim Shawah
- Name: Mr Yousseff Ibrahim Shawah
- Age: 33 years
- Last Residence: in Beirut Lebanon
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Cherbourg on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 2627 , £14 9s 2d
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr Youssef Ibrahim Shawah, 30, from Syria, boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg as a third class passenger . He held third class ticket No. 2627 together with Malaki Attala. They paid £14 9s 2d.
Mr Brahim died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
- The Contract Ticket list records his name as "Braukim", other lists as "Youssef Brahim".
- White Star reported him as saved (Printed Passenger List of May 9th 1912)
- Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55)
- Hermann Söldner, Germany
Travelling Companions (on same ticket)
- Miss Malake Attalah