Matching family tree profiles for Italo Francesco Donati
About Italo Francesco Donati
- Name: Sig. Italo Francesco Donati
- Born: Saturday 30th June 1894 in Casalmaggiore Cremona Italy
- Age: 17 years
- Marital Status: Single.
- Last Residence: at 3 Whitfield Street, Tottenham Court Road London London England - Map
- Occupation: Assistant Waiter
- Last Ship: First Ship
- A la Carte crew
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Died in the sinking.
- Body recovered by: Minia (No. 311)
- Buried: Fairview Lawn Cemetery Halifax Nova Scotia Canada on Friday 10th May 1912.
Sig. Italo Francesco Donati, 17, was born Casalmaggiore (Cremona), Italy, on 30 June 1894 the son of Vincenzo and Selene Carotti.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 6 April 1912, he gave his address as 3 Whitfield Street, Tottenham Court Road, London. The Titanic was his first ship. He boarded the Titanic on 10 April.
Donati died in the sinking, his body was recovered by the ship Minia (#311) and buried in Fairview Cemetery, Halifax, N.S. on 10 May 1912.
Donati's father Vincenzo died in 1922 and his mother (born in 1857) emigrated to Milan in 1922. Some of his brothers moved to Milan others remained in Cremona.
References and Sources
- Report United State Senate n° 806, Crew List, 1912.
- Titanic Commutator, Crew List, 1 February 1975
- Claudio Mazza, Italy
- Hermann Söldner, Germany
- Brian Ticehurst, UK
Related Articles and Documents
Italo Francesco Donati的年谱
At Sea - Titanic Casualty