Al-Amir Faris Shihab
|Birthplace:||Hadath, Baabda, Mt Lebanon, Lebanon|
|Death:||Died in TITANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
|Place of Burial:||Atlantic Ocean|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About Emir Faris Shihab
- Name: * Mr Emir Farres Chehab/Shihab
- Age: 29 years
- Last Residence: in Beirut Lebanon
- Occupation: General Labourer
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Cherbourg on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 2631 , £7 4s 6d
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr Chehab Emir-Farres , 29, from Beirut, Lebanon boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg as a third class passenger (ticket number 2631, £7 4s 6d). His destination is unknown.
Mr Emir died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
- 1. Alternatively listed as "Farred Chehab Emir".
- Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55)
- Marriages, births, deaths and injuries that have occurred on board during the voyage (PRO London, BT 100/259-260)
- Hermann Söldner, Germany