About Adele Jane Najib Kiamie
- Name: Miss Adele "Jane" Najib Kiamie
- Born: Saturday 14th November 1896
- Age: 15 years
- Marital Status: Single.
- Last Residence: in Ash Shuwayr Lebanon
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Cherbourg on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 2667 , £7 4s 6d
- Destination: Brooklyn New York United States
- Rescued (boat C)
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
- Died: Friday 8th February 1924
- Cause of Death: Cancer
- Buried: Mt. Olivet Cemetery New York City New York United States
Miss Adele Jane Kiamie Najib, 15, was born in Syria (Lebanon) on 14 November 1896, the daughter of Najeeb Kiamie and Merion Nasias.
She boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg as a third class passenger together with Latifa Baclini and Mrs Baclini's daughters (ticket number 2667, £7 4s 6d). She was travelling to America to be married. The women and the three girls were rescued in collapsible C.
Miss Najib married a Mr Kiamie (!). She died in New York on 8 February 1924 aged 27. She was buried at Mount Olivet Cemetery, Queens, New York.
- State of New York Standard Certificate of Death
- Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55)
- Ladis Amatulli
- Phillip Gowan, USA