About Francis "Frank" Parkes
- Name: Mr Francis "Frank" Parkes
- Age: 18 years
- Last Residence: in Belfast Northern Ireland
- Occupation: Plumber
- 2nd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Belfast
- Ticket No. 239853
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr Francis "Frank" Parkes, 18, lived at 25 Agincourt Street, Belfast with his parents. He was one of seven children. His four brothers, Robert George, Matthew, Charles, and Frederick, all worked at Harland & Wolff’s shipyard, and his two sisters, Lily Parkes Henderson and Violet Maude Parkes, lived in America.
Frank was employed by Harland & Wolff as an apprentice plumber. He joined the Titanic at Belfast as a member of the 'guarantee group'. He, along with five others, travelled Second Class [ticket number 239853], the remaining three travelled First Class.
Frank Parkes was lost in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
- Stephen Cameron (1998) Titanic: Belfast's Own. Dublin, Wolfhound Press. ISBN 0 86327 685 7
Travelling Companions (on same ticket)
- Mr William Henry Campbell
- Mr Alfred Fleming Cunningham