Historical records matching Lucille Carter
About Lucille Carter
- Name: Mrs Lucile Carter (née Polk)
- Born: Friday 8th October 1875
- Age: 36 years
- Married to William Ernest Carter.
- Last Residence: in Philadelphia Pennsylvania United States
- 1st Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 113760 , £120
- Cabin No.: B96/98
- Rescued (boat 4)
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
- Died: Friday 26th October 1934
Mrs William Ernest Carter (Lucile Polk), 36, was born on 8 October 1875.
Mrs Carter boarded the Titanic at Southampton with her husband William Ernest Carter and their children Lucile and William. They occupied cabins B-96 and 98. Also travelling was Mrs Carter's maid Auguste Serreplan, Mr Carter's manservant Alexander Cairns and, in second class, Mr Carter's chauffeur Charles Aldworth.
Mrs Carter and her children were rescued in lifeboat 4.
Mrs Carter died on 26 October 1934 (as Mrs George Brooke). She was buried at St. Michael's Churchyard, Birdsboro, Pennsylvania.
- Craig Stringer, UK
- Geoff Whitfield, UK
Travelling Companions (on same ticket)
- Mr William Ernest Carter
- Miss Lucile Polk Carter
- Master William Thornton II Carter
- Miss Auguste Serreplan Maid
Lucille Carter's Timeline
October 8, 1875
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
October 20, 1897
Bryn Mawr, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, United States
September 14, 1900
April 25, 1916
Philadelphia, Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania, United States
October 26, 1934
Ithan, Delaware County, Pennsylvania, United States
St. Michael's Churchyard, Birdsboro, Pennsylvania.