Matching family tree profiles for Caroline Louise Endres
About Caroline Louise Endres
- Name: Miss Caroline Louise Endres
- Born: Friday 14th June 1872
- Age: 39 years
- Occupation: Nurse to Mrs Madeleine Talmage Astor
- 1st Class passenger
- First Embarked: Cherbourg on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 17757 , £247 10s 6d
- Cabin No.: C45
- Rescued (boat 4)
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
Miss Caroline Louise Endres, 38, was born in Worcester, Massachusetts.
A graduate of St Luke's Hospital School of Nursing, New York, Miss Endres was private nurse to Madeleine Astor. She boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg as a first class passenger and occupied cabin C-45. She travelled on the Astor's ticket (#17754).
Miss Endres and Mrs Astor were rescued in Lifeboat 4.
Caroline Louise Endres died sometime after 1938 in Philadelphia, PA.
Travelling Companions (on same ticket) C* olonel John Jacob Astor
- Mrs Madeleine Talmage Astor
- Miss Rosalie Bidois
- Mr Victor Robbins
References and Sources
- Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55)
- List or Manifest of Alien Passengers for the United States Immigration Officer At Port of Arrival (Date: 18th-19th June 1912, Ship: Carpathia) - National Archives, NWCTB-85-T715-Vol. 4183.
- Phillip Gowan, USA
- Hermann Söldner, Germany