George Francis Bailey
|Death:||Died in TITANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body recovered by: Mackay-Bennett (No. 161)|
|Place of Burial:||Halifax, Halifax County, NS, Canada|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About George Francis Bailey
- Name: Mr George Francis Bailey
- Born in London London England
- Age: 36 years
- Last Residence: at Shepperton London London England
- Occupation: Saloon Steward
- Last Ship: Olympic
- Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Belfast on Monday 1st April 1912
- Died in the sinking. Body recovered by: Mackay-Bennett (No. 161)
- Buried: Fairview Lawn Cemetery Halifax Nova Scotia Canada on Wednesday 8th May 1912.
Mr George Francis Bailey, 36, was born in London.
Bailey initially signed on the the Titanic in Belfast on 1 April 1912 and he was on the ship for the delivery trip to Southampton. He signed-on again in Southampton on 4 April. His previous ship had been the Olympic. As a saloon steward he received monthly waes of £3 15s.
Bailey died in the sinking. His body was later recovered by the Mackay-Bennett (#161) and he was buiried at Fairview Lawn Cemetery, Halifax, Nova Scotia on 8 May 1912.