About George H. Brewster
- Name: Mr George H. Brewster
- Born in Essex England
- Age: 48 years
- Marital Status: Married.
- Last Residence: at 5 Carlton Place Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Bed Room Steward
- Last Ship: Amazon
- Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Belfast on Monday 1st April 1912
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr G. H. Brewster, 48, was born in Essex.
He was on board the Titanic for her delivery trip from Belfast to Southampton. When he signed-on again, in Southampton, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 5 Carlton Place, (Southampton). His last ship had been the Amazon. As a bedroom steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
Brewster died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
Documents Crew Particulars of Engagement
References Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259) Particulars of Engagement (Belfast), Ulster Folk and Transport Museum (TRANS 2A/45 381)