About Charles Cullen
- Name: Mr Charles Cullen
- Born in Liverpool Merseyside England
- Age: 45 years
- Last Residence: at 21 Warburton Road Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Bed Room Steward
- Last Ship: Celtic
- Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Belfast on Monday 1st April 1912
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
Mr Charles Cullen, 45, was born in Liverpool
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 4th April, 1912, he gave his address as 21 Warburton Rd., (Southampton). He had transferreed from the Celtic. As a first class steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s. He worked as Bedroom Steward to Archibald Gracie amongst others.
Cullen was rescued in Lifeboat 11.
References and Sources Crew Particulars of Engagement