|Death:||Died in TITANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
|Place of Burial:||Atlantic Ocean|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About William Dyer
- Name: Mr William Dyer
- Born in London London England
- Age: 31 years
- Marital Status: Married.
- Last Residence: at 46 Stafford Road, Shirley Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Saloon Steward
- Last Ship: Olympic
- Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr William Dyer, 31, was born in London.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 46 Stafford Road, (Southampton). As a first class steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s. His last ship had been the Olympic.
Dyer lost his life in the disaster. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)
Related Articles and Documents
FAMILY MEMORIES (1913) MANSION HOUSE TITANIC RELIEF FUND