Historical records matching John Henry Chapman
About John Henry Chapman
Mr John Henry Chapman
- Born: 1875
- Age: 36 years
- Last Residence: in Liskeard Cornwall England
- Occupation: Farmer
- 2nd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 29037 , £26
- Destination: Spokane Washington United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body recovered by: Mackay-Bennett (No. 17)
- Buried: Fairview Lawn Cemetery Halifax Nova Scotia Canada on Friday 10th May 1912
Mr John Henry Chapman, 37, was born at Parsons Park Farm, St Neot, Cornwall in 1875. He was the son of James Chapman (farmer) and Isabella Chapman. He was brother to Dorcas, William James, Catherine Sarah and Sidonia. At the time of the 1891 census the family had moved to nearby Trethewey Farm also in St Neot. .