Historical records matching Frederick William Edge
About Frederick William Edge
- Name: Mr Frederick William Edge
- Born in Southampton Hampshire England
- Age: 39 years
- Married to Catherine Fanny (née Youtman) Edge.
- Last Residence: at 28 Clovelly Road, Nicholstown Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Deck Steward
- Last Ship: Olympic
- Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton on Thursday 4th April 1912
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr J. W. Edge, 37, was born in Southampton.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 28 Clovelly Road, (Southampton). His last ship had been the Olympic. As a deck steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
Edge died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)
Related Articles and Documents
(1896) MARRIAGE OF FREDERICK WILLIAM EDGE Southern Daily Echo (1912) DEATH NOTICE: EDGE, FREDERICK WILLIAM (1912) MINUTE BOOK OF THE WHITE STAR COMPANY (1913) MANSION HOUSE TITANIC RELIEF FUND (1914) TITANIC RELIEF FUND MINUTE BOOK