William Stephen Faulkner
|Birthplace:||Birkenhead, Merseyside, UK|
|Death:||(Date and location unknown)|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About William Stephen Faulkner
- Name: Mr William Stephen Faulkner
- Born in Birkenhead Merseyside England
- Age: 37 years
- Marital Status: Married.
- Last Residence: at 16 Romsey Road Southampton * Hampshire England - Map
- Occupation: Bed Room Steward
- Last Ship: Celtic
- Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Belfast on Monday 1st April 1912
- Rescued (boat 11)
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
Mr William Stephen Faulkner of Romsey Rd, Southampton helped Alice Cleaver put baby Trevor Allison into Lifeboat 11, as Miss Cleaver got into the boat Faulkner held the baby and was then allowed to board the boat himself.
During the voyage to New York on board the Carpathia, Faulkner was the only person whom she would let visit the orphaned child.