Historical records matching Henry B. Noss
About Henry B. Noss
Mr Henry Noss
- Born: Thursday 29th December 1881
- Age: 30 years
- Marital Status: Married.
- Last Residence: in Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Fireman / Stoker
- Engine crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
Mr Henry Noss was born in Southampton on 29 December 1881.
When Harry Noss signed-on to the Titanic, on 6th April 1912, he gave his address as 40 Back Lane, (Southampton). His last ship had been the Thames. As a fireman he received monthly wages of £6.
His relative Bertram Arthur Noss was also a fireman on the Titanic.
Noss was rescued on Lifeboat 15.
Documents Crew Particulars of Engagement
References Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)
Contributors Brian Ticehurst, UK