Matching family tree profiles for Amelia "Milley" Lemore
About Amelia "Milley" Lemore
Mrs Amelia "Milley" Lemore (née Hunt)
- Born: Tuesday 18th March 1873
- Age: 34 years
- Marital Status: Married.
- Last Residence: in Chicago Illinois United States
- 2nd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 34260 , £10 10s
- Cabin No.: F33
- Destination: Chicago Illinois United States
- Rescued (boat 14)
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
Mrs Amelia "Milley" Lemore (née Hunt), 34, was born in London, England in 1873. She married James Lemore of Norfolk, Virginia in 1907 and settled in Chicago, Il.
She boarded the Titanic at Southampton as a second class passenger (Ticket Number C.A. 34260, £10 10s). During the voyage she shared a cabin (F-33) with Mildred Brown, Selena Rogers Cook, and Elizabeth Nye. He address in England prior to departure was 45, Vicarage Road, Camberwell, Surrey. Her destination was Linnix, 2236 Austin Avenue, Chicago, Illinois.
Miss Lemore was rescued in Lifeboat 14.
After the sinking she made insurance claims B150 and 217 for $3174.50c and $3214 respectively.