Matching family tree profiles for William Ernest Ings
About William Ernest Ings
- Name: Mr William Ernest Ings
- Age: 20 years
- Marital Status: Single.
- Last Residence: in Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Scullion Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr W. Ings, 20, was born in Hampshire.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 9 April 1912, he gave his address as 45 Stratton Road, (Southampton). The Titanic was his first ship. As a scullion he received monthly wages of £3 10s.
Ings died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)