William Ford Kingscote
|Birthplace:||Gloucester, Gloucestershire, UK|
|Death:||Died in TITANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
|Place of Burial:||Atlantic Ocean|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About William Ford Kingscote
- Name: Mr William Ford Kingscote
- Age: 42 years
- Marital Status: Married.
- Last Residence: in Freemantle Hampshire England
- Occupation: Saloon Steward Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr William Ford Kingscote, 43, was born in Gloucester.
When he signed-on to the Titanic on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 24 Elgin Road, Freemantle, (Southampton). As a first class steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s. His last ship had been the New York.
Kingscote died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)