About Benjamin Tucker McMicken
- Name: Mr Benjamin Tucker McMicken
- Born in Liverpool Merseyside England
- Age: 21 years
- Marital Status: Single.
- Last Residence: at 43 Suffolk Avenue Southampton Hampshire England - Map
- Occupation: Second Pantry Steward
- Last Ship: Olympic
- Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Belfast on Monday 1st April 1912
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr B. Tucker, 21 , was born in.
He was on board the Titanic for her delivery trip from Belfast to Southampton. When he signed-on again, in Southampton, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 43 Suffolk Avenue, (Southampton). His last ship had been the Olympic. As second pantryman he received monthly wages of £5.
Tucker died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
Notes 1. The signing-on sheet in Belfast appears to give his age as 31.
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259) Particulars of Engagement (Belfast), Ulster Folk and Transport Museum (TRANS 2A/45 381)