|Death:||(Date and location unknown)|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About Thomas Mayzes
Mr Thomas Mayzes
- Born: Wednesday 23rd February 1887
- Age: 25 years
- Last Residence: at Bitterne Park Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Fireman / Stoker
- Engine crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
Mr Thomas Mayzes was born in London on 23rd February 1887.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 6 April 1912, he gave his address as 8 Commercial Street, (Southampton). He transferred from the Oceanic. He received monthly wages of £6.
Mayzes was rescued, possibly in lifeboat 3.
Documents Crew Particulars of Engagement
References United States Senate, Washington 1912. n° 806, Crew List
Acknowledgements Bill Wormstedt, USA Brian Ticehurst, UK