About Walter Hayward Orpet
- Name: Mr Walter Hayward Orpet
- Age: 31 years
- Marital Status: Single.
- Last Residence: in Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Saloon Steward Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr Walter Hayward Orpet, 21, was born in Hampshire.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 1 Vaudrey Street, (Southampton). His last ship had been the Oceanic. As a saloon steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
Orpet died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)