Matching family tree profiles for John 'Jack' Arthur Prideaux
About John 'Jack' Arthur Prideaux
- Name: Mr John "Jack" Arthur Prideaux
- Born in Hampshire England
- Age: 23 years
- Marital Status: Single.
- Last Residence: at 23 Cotlands, Road Bournemouth Dorset England
- Occupation: Steward Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr Jack Arthur Prideaux, 23, was born in Hampshire.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 29 Cotlands Road, (Southampton). The Titanic was his first ship. As a third class steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
Prideaux died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)
Credits Peter Engberg-Klarström, Sweden
Related Articles and Documents
PRIDEAUX FAMILY INFORMATION Unidentified Newspaper (1912) LOCAL PEOPLE MISSING East Dorset Herald (1912) UNTITLED Newton Abbot Western Guardian (1912) UNTITLED Teignmouth Post (1912) SHALDON AND THE DISASTER (1913) MANSION HOUSE TITANIC RELIEF FUND