|Death:||(Date and location unknown)|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About Richard Pfropper
- Name: Mr Richard Pfropper
- Age: 30 years
- Last Residence: in Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Saloon Steward Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
Mr Richard Pfropper, 30, from Germany, signed-on to the Titanic on 6 April. His previous engagement was on the New York. He came aboard the Titanic at Southampton on 10 April 1912. His monthly wages were £3 15s. He gave as address: 8 Washington Terrace, Southampton.
Pfropper survived the sinking. He was rescued by the Carpathia in lifeboat 9. Back to England, he received 15s outstanding wages.
References and Sources United States Senate, Washington 1912. n° 806, Crew List Discharge list, 1912 - PRO London BT 100/260
Credits Hermann Söldner, Germany