Matching family tree profiles for Edward James William Rogers
About Edward James William Rogers
- Name: Mr Edward James William Rogers
- Born in London London England
- Age: 32 years
- Marital Status: Married.
- Last Residence: at 120 Oxford Avenue, Nicholstown Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Assistant Storekeeper Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking. Body recovered by: Mackay-Bennett (No. 282)
- Buried: Fairview Lawn Cemetery Halifax Nova Scotia Canada on Wednesday 8th May 1912.
Mr Edward James William Rogers, 32, of Oxford Ave., Southampton, died in the sinking.
© Bob Knuckle, Canada
His body, was recovered by the Mackay-Bennett (#282) and was buried at Fairview Lawn Cemetery, Halifax, Nova Scotia, on 8 May 1912.
NO. 282. - MALE. - ESTIMATED AGE, 32. - DARK.
CLOTHING - Uniform jacket and trousers; green shirt; black coat; bandage on left leg.
TATTOO - Right arm, butterfly.
EFFECTS - Discharge 'A' book; ring with red stone; 15 cents and tobacco pouch.
NAME - EDWARD J. W. ROGERS
Notes He was the nephew of Edward Henry Bagley
References and Sources White Star Line (1912.) Record of Bodies and Effects (Passengers and Crew S.S. "Titanic") Recovered by Cable Steamer "MacKay Bennett"
Related Articles and Documents
FAMILY GRAVE (1912) E.J.W. ROGERS, EAST HAM ECHO, 26TH APRIL 1912 Barking Chronicle (1912) THE TITANIC DISASTER. EAST HAM RESIDENTS MISSING (1912) PROBATE REPORT (1913) MANSION HOUSE TITANIC RELIEF FUND (2003) EDWARD JAMES WILLIAM ROGERS (FAMILY RESEARCH) Grave or Memorials Family Grave
Edward James William Rogers's Timeline
September 9, 1880
April 15, 1912
TiTANIC at sea
May 8, 1912
Halifax, Halifax County, NS, Canada