Harry John Slight
|Death:||Died in TiTANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
|Place of Burial:||Atlantic Ocean|
Son of William Henry Slight and Mary Slight
|Managed by:||Private User|
Matching family tree profiles for Harry John Slight
About Harry John Slight
Marriages Dec 1902
- Kinchenton Alice Agnes Southampton 2c 55
- Slight Harry John Southampton 2c 55
1911 Census - See attached
Not at home - at 42 Bellevue Street, Southampton
- Name: Mr Harry John Slight
- Age: 35 years
- Marital Status: Married.
- Last Residence: in Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Steward Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr H. J. Slight, 34, was born in Hampshire.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 48 Bellevue Street, (Southampton). His last ship had been the Majestic. As a third class steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
Slight died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)
Related Articles and Documents
Titanic Research (2005) IDENTIFYING STEWARDS
Harry John Slight's Timeline
April 15, 1912
TiTANIC at sea