Herbert Henry Thompson
|Birthplace:||Liverpool, Merseyside, UK|
|Death:||Died in TiTANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
|Place of Burial:||Atlantic Ocean|
|Managed by:||Private User|
Matching family tree profiles for Herbert Henry Thompson
About Herbert Henry Thompson
- Name: Mr Herbert Henry Thompson
- Born in Liverpool Merseyside England
- Age: 25 years
- Marital Status: Married.
- Last Residence: at Eastwood, Lumsden Avenue Southampton Hampshire England - Map
- Occupation: 2nd (Assistant) Storekeeper
- Last Ship: Oceanic
- Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Belfast on Monday 1st April 1912
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr H. H. Thompson, 25, was born in Liverpool.
Thompson initially joined the Titanic in Belfast for the delivery trip to Southampton. When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as Eastwood Lumsden Avenue, Southampton. As a storekeeper he received monthly wages of £4 5s. His last ship had been the Oceanic.
Thompson died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
References and Sources Particulars of Engagement (Belfast), Ulster Folk and Transport Museum (TRANS 2A/45 381) Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)