Percy Thomas Ward
|Birthplace:||Weymouth, Dorset, UK|
|Death:||Died in TiTANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
|Place of Burial:||Atlantic Ocean|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About Percy Thomas Ward
- Name: Mr Percy Thomas Ward
- Born in Weymouth Dorset England
- Age: 38 years
- Marital Status: Married.
- Last Residence: at 36 Richfield Road Shirley Hampshire England
- Occupation: Bed Room Steward
- Last Ship: St. Louis
- Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Belfast on Monday 1st April 1912
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr Percy Thomas Ward, 38, was born in Weymouth.
He was on board the Titanic for her delivery trip from Belfast to Southampton. When he signed-on again, in Southampton, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 36 Richfield Road, Shirley, (Hampshire). His last ship had been the St Louis. As a bedroom steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
Ward died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified. References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259) Particulars of Engagement (Belfast), Ulster Folk and Transport Museum (TRANS 2A/45 381)
Credits Geoff Whitfield, UK