Thomas Albert Street
|Death:||Died in Southampton, England|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About Thomas Albert Street
Mr Thomas Albert Street
- Born: Wednesday 2nd February 1887
- Age: 25 years
- Last Residence: in Shirley Hampshire England
- Occupation: Fireman / Stoker
- Engine crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
- Died: 1964
Mr Thomas Albert Street, was born in Southampton on 2nd February 1887.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 6th April 1912 (1) he gave his address as 10 Lion St., (Southampton) (2). His last ship had been the Olympic. As a Fireman he received monthly wages of £6.
Street was rescued in lifeboat 9.
He died January 26, 1964 in Southampton, England.
1. He signed as, it would appear, "A. Streets". 2. The address listed by the U.S. senate was 10 Crown Street, Shirley, Southampton.
References and Sources Crew Particulars of Engagement United States Senate, Washington 1912. n° 806, Crew List
Michael Poirier, USA Brian Ticehurst, UK Bill Wormstedt, USA