Matching family tree profiles for Annie May Stengel
About Annie May Stengel
- Name: Mrs Annie May Stengel (née Morris)
- Born: Thursday 2nd May 1867
- Age: 44 years
- Last Residence: in Newark New Jersey United States
- 1st Class passenger
- First Embarked: Cherbourg on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 11778 , £55 8s 10d
- Cabin No.: C116
- Rescued (boat 5)
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
- Died: Sunday 22nd January 1956
- Cause of Death: Pneumonia
- Buried: Fairmont Cemetery Newark New Jersey United States
Mrs Charles Emil Henry Stengel (Annie May Morris), 43, of Newark, NJ boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg, with her husband Charles Stengel. They travelled as first class passengers and occupied cabin C-116.
Mrs Stengel was rescued in lifeboat 5 but was injured when Dr. Henry W. Frauenthal leaped into the boat and landed on top of her.
When Mrs Stengel died she was buried alongside her husband in a private mausoleum at Fairmount Cemetery, Newark, New Jersey.
Travelling Companions (on same ticket)
- Mr Charles Emil Henry Stengel
References and Sources
- Newark Evening News, January 24, 1956, Obituary
- Connecticut State Department of Health Certified Copy of Death Record