Matching family tree profiles for Andrew "Andy" Keane
About Andrew "Andy" Keane
- Name: Mr Andrew "Andy" Keane
- Age: 23 years
- Last Residence: in Athenry Galway Ireland
- Occupation: Farm Labourer
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Queenstown on Thursday 11th April 1912
- Ticket No. 12460 , £7 15s
- Destination: Auburndale Florida United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr Andrew ‘Andy’ Keane, 20, of Ballydehob, Co Cork boarded the Titanic at Queenstown as a third class passenger (ticket number 12460, £7 15s). His destination was Auburndale, Massachusetts.
Andrew Keane died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
- Noel Ray (1999) List of Passengers who Boarded RMS Titanic at Queenstown, April 11, 1912. The Irish Titanic Historical Society
- Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55)