|Also Known As:||"Fardon"|
|Death:||Died in TITANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
|Place of Burial:||Atlantic Ocean|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About Charles Franklin
No birth registration found in either name - Franklin used as listed on Titanica CJB
- Name: Mr Charles ("Charles Fardon") Franklin
- Age: 38 years
- Marital Status: Single.
- Last Residence: in Wellingborough England
- Occupation: Carpenter / Joiner
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 3101314 , £7 5s
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr Charles Fardon, 38, boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg as a third class passenger (ticket number SOTON/O.Q. 3101314, £7, 5s).
He was heading from his home in Southampton, England to Canada, travelling under the pseudonym "Charles Franklin".
Mr Fardon lost his life in the disaster. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
References Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55) Marriages, births, deaths and injuries that have occurred on board during the voyage (PRO London, BT 100/259-260)