About Alice Silvey
- Name: Mrs Alice Silvey (née Munger)
- Born: Saturday 19th October 1872
- Age: 39 years
- Last Residence: in Duluth Minnesota United States
- 1st Class passenger
- First Embarked: Cherbourg on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 13507 , £55 18s
- Cabin No.: E44
- Rescued (boat 11)
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
- Died: Friday 2nd May 1958
- Cause of Death: Septicaemia
- Buried: Forest Hill Cemetery Duluth Minnesota United States
TITANIC SURVIVOR ARRIVES Mrs William Baird Silvey (Alice Munger), 39, was born on 19 October 1872 in Duluth Minnesota.
Mrs Silvey boarded the Titanic at Southampton with her husband William. They occupied cabin E-44.
Mrs Silvey was rescued in lifeboat 11 her husband died.
Mrs Silvey remarried to Mr R. S. Patrick in 1918. Mrs Patrick's only child, daughter Melville Silvey, was born in Duluth on 26 March 1894; she died, a spinster, in October 1975, aged 81.
Alice Patrick (late Silvey, née Munger) died 2 May 1958.
Travelling Companions (on same ticket) Mr William Baird Silvey References and Sources Unidentified Newspaper (Duluth), 3 May 1958, Obituary Minnesota Department of Health Certificate of Death Credits Phillip Gowan, USA Hermann Söldner, Germany Craig Stringer, UK Geoff Whitfield, UK
Related Articles and Documents
Washington Times (1912) MRS. DESHLER HEARS HER SISTER-IN-LAW IS SAFE; NO WORD FROM BROTHER Washington Times (1912) LIST OF WASHINGTONIANS ON FATED STEAMER GROWS Washington Times (1912) W. B. SILVEY'S DAUGHTER TRIES TO ENCOURAGE HER GRIEVING GRANDMOTHER Daily Home News (1912) MR. SILVEY LOST WHEN WIFE WAS SAVED Washington Herald (1912) W. B. SILVEY KNOWN HERE Washington Times (1912) TITANIC SURVIVOR IS EXPECTED HERE Toronto Daily Star (1912) TITANIC SURVIVOR ARRIVES