Simeon Cook Drollinger, Sr.
|Birthplace:||Davis Township, Fremont, Indiana, USA|
|Death:||Died in Marysville, Fremont, Idaho, USA|
|Place of Burial:||Ashton, Freemont, Idaho, USA|
Son of Samuel Drollinger and Rachel Drollinger
|Managed by:||Danny Franklin Drollinger|
Matching family tree profiles for Simeon Cook Drollinger, Sr.
About Simeon Cook Drollinger, Sr.
Drollinger, Simeon Cook (son of Samuel Drollinger, born May 6, 1801, Hamilton Co., Ohio, and Rachel Cook, born June 14, 1798, Mason county, Kentucky. they were married December 21, 1819). He was born March 22. 1833. Fountain county. Indiana. Came to Utah September 10, 1853, John W. Cooley company.
- Married Ann Eliza Davis December 4, 1859 (daughter of Franklin Judson and Ann Davis, the former a pioneer 1852, McCullan company, the latter died on the plains). She was born August 8, 1842. Came to Utah with her father in 1852.
- Simeon Cook born February 2, 1861, married Mary Emeline Cordingiey;
- Ann Eliza born August 20, 1862;
- Emily Estella born November 25, 1864;
- Rachel Marian born July 20. 1866;
- Franklin John born November 20, 1868, married Lydia E. Williams;
- Clarissa Jane born October 16. 1870, married John Haskell Pomroy July 13, 1889;
- Stanley Bert born January 6, 1873, married Lydia E. Williams Drollinger.
Resided at Payson and Spring Creek, Utah, St. Thomas, Nevada, and Arizona. Settled at Moapa Valley, Nevada, 1865. Died July 1, 1911, Marysville, Fremont Co., Idaho.
SOURCE: Esshom, Frank; "Pioneers and Prominent Men of Utah"; Salt Lake City, Utah; Utah Pioneers Book Publishing Company; 1913.
Birth: May 22, 1833
Death: Jul. 1, 1911
Date of Burial: July 4, 1911.
Inscription: "In Memory Of."
Burial: Pineview Cemetery Ashton Fremont County Idaho, USA Plot: Block 4. Lot No. 18. Burial No. 4