Projects » Businesspeople in Sleepy Hollow and Tarrytown, New York in 1891 » Profiles show advanced controls hide advanced controls

Sorted by date added

Focus Project
Group
Refine This List
Choose basic attributes
Relationships, manager, etc.
Include birth, death, others
Customize your views 
Photo
Actions

Joseph Blouin (1847 - d.)

Joseph Blouin (b. October 1847) was a French Canadian carpenter and builder located at 175 Wildey Street in Tarrytown, New York.

7/18/2015 7/18/2015

Cornelius J. Drislane (1869 - 1933)

Cornelius J. Drislane (January 19, 1869 – September 1, 1933) was an American produce dealer located on Orchard Street in Tarrytown, New York.

7/18/2015 7/18/2015

George A. Cunley (1843 - d.)

George A. Cunley (b. 1843) was and American marble and granite works owner, which was located on the corner of Broadway and Pocantico Street in Sleepy Hollow, New York.

1/16/2014 1/16/2014

Daniel D. Willsea (1836 - d.)

Daniel D. Wilsea (b. January 20, 1836) was an American real estate and insurance agent located on the corner Main Street and Courtlandt Avenue in Tarrytown, New York.

1/12/2014 1/12/2014

Dowah D. Tallman (1835 - 1907)

Dowah D. Tallman (September 15, 1835 – February 14, 1907) was an American carpenter and stair builder located in Tarrytown, New York.

1/10/2014 1/10/2014

Herbert A. Reynolds (c.1869 - d.)

1/10/2014 1/10/2014

Henry Wheeler Leggett (1841 - 1908)

Henry Wheeler Leggett (August 14, 1841 – October 16, 1908) was an American draughtsman and architect located in the Vierkant Building on Main Street in Tarrytown, New York.

1/9/2014 1/9/2014

Fredrick Boock (1840 - d.)

Fredrick Boock (b. 1840) was a German hotelier, owner of Hudson House which was located at the foot of Main Street in Tarrytown, New York.

1/9/2014 1/9/2014

Daniel Shanahan (c.1842 - bef.1900)

Daniel Shanahan (b. abt. 1842) was a Canadian American carriage and wagon manufacturer and repair shop owner located on Orchard Street near Main Street in Tarrytown, New York.

1/9/2014 1/9/2014

F. R. Pierson MP (1855 - 1935)

Frank R. Pierson (abt. 1855 – 1935) was and American florist and businessman, owner of the F. R. Pierson Company, a wholesale floral company and retail flower shop located on the corner of North Broadw...

6/21/2009 1/8/2014

Morgan Purdy (1836 - 1903)

Morgan Purdy (September 4, 1836 – May 6, 1903) was an American sawmill owner. His two-story sawmill, which specialized in sashes, blinds and doors, was located on Cortlandt Avenue near Depot Square, in...

1/8/2014 1/8/2014

J. B. Sackett (c.1851 - d.)

John Bevis Sackett (b. abt. 1851) was a American pharmacist, owner of Sackett's Milk of Roses, established in 1869 and located at 49 Main Street in Tarrytown, New York.

1/8/2014 1/8/2014

David H. Silver (c.1842 - d.)

7/22/2012 1/8/2014

George Silver (1832 - 1899)

1870 United States Federal Census 1880 United States Federal Census

7/22/2012 1/8/2014