You have reached the family tree collaboration page for the extended Jewish branch of the Hartogs family of the Netherlands. This page is a work on progress so please feel free to pitch in.
How can you participate?
(1) Add your branches to the tree or any others that you have researched. This is a 100% shared collaboration and the tree belongs to all of us. Please avoiding duplicating existing entries.
(2) Upload photographs and documents to the tree. Primary materials are the lifeblood of any historical endeavor and yours are just as valuable as any other.
(3) Invite family members to tree. The more the merrier and maybe you will uncover someone with a latent talent for historical research; and
(4) If you have the last name of Hartogs or one of its variations, please participate in our new Y Chromosome DNA study of the family as a means of sorting out the branches of the tree. We actively encourage family members to participate by contacting family member Adam Brown.
(5) Before you can add profiles you will need to JOIN THE PROJECT. If you require assistance please contact Pam Karp.