Sorted by date added
(1808 - d.)
In the 19th century, Huncovce became one of the important Torah centers in Hungary, presided over by distinguished rabbis, and they built a Yeshiva of great repute. In the middle of the century, Samuel...
(c.1842 - d.)
Adolf Altmann, Rabbi MP
(1879 - 1944)
Adolf (Abraham) Altmann Chief Rabbi of Trier, one of the oldest Jewish communities in Germany, as well as rabbi for the Jews of the South Tyrol town of Meran which was close to the fr...
Rosza Rosy Spitz/ Pollner
(c.1827 - 1910)
(1) Age 19 at marriage in Jan 1846 to Aron Spitz. FHL#1739204 Item 8 22-02. Married Leopold Pollner after Aron's death in 1858.
(1b) SPITZ, Aron (age 21, b. Huncovce) son of Marcus Spitz & Rosy (Nico...
(c.1825 - 1858)
(1) SPITZ, Aron (age 21, b. Huncovce) son of Marcus Spitz & Rosy (Nicolauer) married POLLATSEK, Rosy (age 19, b. Huncovce) daughter of Lazar Pollatsek & Jetty (SACHS). Marriage Registration: 28-Jan-184...
Rosa Terez Spitz
(1795 - 1864)
(1) POLLATSCHEK, Philip (age 21, b. Huncovce) son of Lazar Pollatsek & Jetty (Sachs) married SPITZ, Szare Leny (age 20, b. Huncovce) daughter of Marcus Spitz & Rosy (NICOLAUER). Marriage Registration: ...
Marcus Mordechai haLevi Spitz
(1797 - 1853)
(1) Birth See p. 427; ; Death See LDS 1739205, Item 2
(2) Mordechai Spitz married Reizel, the eldest daughter of Aharon Segal Horowitz (Torat Yehezkel, Introduction, p.3, n. 12).
(3) POLLATSCHEK, P...
Leonora Szare Pollatsek
(c.1821 - d.)
Fülöp (Philip) (Yom Tov) Lipman Pollatsek
(1819 - 1906)