This project seeks to collect all of the Jewish families from the town of Světlá (Světlé nad Sázavou) in Bohemia, Czech Republic
Old Jewish Cemetery in Svetla nad Sázavou used to be a suburb of Malá Strana, on the road to Lipnicki on the left bank of the river Sázava. Land donated Jews Count Kolovrat-Krakow. The cemetery was founded in 1742, and burials till 1886. We can see him in the image of Antonin Manes, 1832 and the engraving accompanying the city plan made Francis Hradecký in 1847. During the Nazi occupation the cemetery gravestones disappeared and was converted into a field. [1 ]
New Jewish Cemetery in Svetla nad Sázavou New Jewish Cemetery, founded in 1886, is located in the area of the town cemetery Comenius street. Here are preserved about 170 tombstones, several of which comes from the now closed cemeteries in Lower Kralovice and Uhlířské Janovice .  burials in World War II .  Buried there were, among others. kamenické family members Mahler or local rabbis Josef Bloch and Samuel Schüller. The oldest tombstone dates from 1760. The cemetery house was demolished before 1980. The original area of 3176 meters square in 1981 was divided into two lots and vacant land in 1995 was long-term lease to the town as urn grove.  The cemetery is protected as a cultural monument Czech Republic . 
The village also found synagogue .