This project is dedicated to the Jewish families who lived in Frýdek (Friedek) in Silesia and Místek (Mistek) in Moravia, Czech Republic.
These two towns were merged in 1943, however, the Jewish Religious Association (Israelitischer Kultusverein) founded in 1863 with the seat in Friedek included Jews both from Friedek and Mistek, just as Jewish Religious Community (Israelitische Kultusgemeinde) Friedek-Mistek founded in 1893.
Territory of the Jewish Congregation Frýdek-Místek
- Jewish Registers of Births, Marriages and Deaths (1786–1874)
- Duplicates of Jewish Registers of Births, Marriages and Deaths (1893–1945)
- Census Records
- BARÁNEK, Daniel. Židé na Frýdecku a Místecku. Praha, 2015. link
- Synagogue in Frýdek
- Jewish Cemetery in Frýdek
- Jews in Frýdek
- Frýdek-Místek: Silesia, Moravia International Jewish Cemetery Project