Further Developments relating to Titanic Profiles
The Titanic project team has added the profiles of the Passengers and Crew of the Titanic to Geni, based on the information from various online sources - primarily Encyclopedia Titanica.
Passenger and Crew Lists
There are separate project pages for 1st, 2nd and 3rd Class passengers, and the Crew has been added to 2 project pages - Engineering crew and all others.
- Titanic Passengers - First Class'
- Titanic Passengers - Second Class
- Titanic Passengers - Third Class
- Titanic Deck Crew, Victualling & Restaraunt Staff, Orchestra and other employees
- Titanic Crew - Engineering Department
The profiles have at this stage been briefly explored and trees added where information was readily available. The intention is to expand and research as many of the profiles and trees as possible.
Some will sadly remain as single entries as so little is known about them.
Others have already been linked to the "Big Tree."
We have been contacted by some living descendants and also people who think their family is connected.
All avenues will be explored and we welcome enquiries from any interested parties.
Please contact one of the following Curators who can help.
- Annemarie Healy (C)
- June Barnes
- Terry Jackson
- John Sparkman is the person for help if you want advice on how to use Geni!
We have either been contacted about profiles or they been linked to other trees. We will be researching them further where possible.
- Frank Thomas Andrew 2nd class passenger Research done AH
- Lawrence Beesley 2nd class passenger - Research done AH
- Ruth Bowker Survivor. Restaurant Staff » Cashier]
- J. A. Bradshaw Casualty. Victualling Crew » Plate Steward (Stalled! CJB)
- William Henry Campbell Casualty. 2nd Class Passenger - Guarantee Group Research done AH
- William Carbines 2nd class passenger Research done AH
- John Frederick Preston Clarke Casualty 2nd Class Passenger (CJB Helping)
- Elizabeth Agnes Mary Davies (nee White) Survivor - 2nd Class Passenger
- Bertram Frank Dean 2nd class passenger
- Milvinia Dean
- Edward Flarty Survivor. Engineering Crew » Fireman / Stoker Research done AH
- Jacques Heath Futrelle Casualty. 1st Class Passenger - see Evernote CJB
- Victorias Agnes Lawrence In Hand CJB
- Edwin Herbert Keeping Casualty. 1st Class Passenger - Research done AH
- Frederick Charles Marsh Evernote on file. CJB
- William McReynolds Casualty. Engineering Crew » Junior 6th. Engineer
- William John Murdoch Survivor - Engineering Crew » Fireman / Stoker Research done AH
- William McMaster Murdoch Casualty - Deck Crew- 1st Officer. Research done AH
- Escott Robert Phillips Research done AH
- John George "Jack" Phillips Casualty. Victualling Crew » Telegraphist
- John Simmons Casualty. 3rd Class Passenger
- John Edward Simpson Survivor - Deck Crew » Assistant Surgeon research done (could probably be developed) TJ
- Austin Blyler van Billiard Casualty. 3rd Class Passenger Research in progress AH
- Mr. Watts Casualty - Engineering Crew » Trimmer (CJB In Hand)
- William Wilton Casualty. Engineering Crew » Trimmer
- Albert Ernest Witcher Casualty. Engineering Crew » Fireman / Stoker Research done AH
- James Wyeth Casualty - Engineering Crew » Fireman / Stoker (CJB Connection not made)
Connected to other trees
- Albert Akerman C The manager of a duplicate profile has requested that profiles are not merged CJB
- John Jacob Astor, IV Casualty. 1st Class Passenger
- Madeleine Talmage Astor (nee Force) Survivor, First Class Passenger.
- Mauritz Håkan Björnström-Steffansson survivor - First Class Passenger
- Hendrik Bolhuis Casualty - Restaurant. Connected to another tree
- Louise LaRoche Survivor. 2nd Class passenger. 1 year old Child Linked to another tree
- Charlotte Wardle Martinez-Cardeza (nee Drake) Survivor. 1st Class Passenger; Locked to avoid emerging with Private Tree
- Sigurd Hansson Moen (Bispmoen, Framruste) Casualty. 3rd Class Passenger Linked to another tree
- Harry Markland Molson Casualty, 1st Class Passenger, linked to the big tree.
- Knud Paust Rommetvedt casualty - 3rd Class passenger. Connected to the big tree.
- Emily Borie Ryerson Survivor. Later married Clarke 1st Class Passenger Linked to larger tree
- Karl Johan Salander Casualty. 3rd Class Passenger - Note - duplicate profile of another in a private tree. CJB
- Lucian Philip Smith Casualty, 1st Class Passenger. Connected to the Big tree - descendant of Colonol James Graham. CJB
- Henry William "Harry" Sparkman Survivor. Engineering Crew - Fireman/Stoker Connected to the big tree
- Willaim Augustus Spencer Casualty. 1st Class Passenger. Connected
- Sarah Agnes Stap Survivor. Victualling Crew » Stewardess - connected to the big tree
- Martha Stephenson Survivor 1st Class Passenger. Connected
- [Manuel Uruchurtu Ramírez] Casualty. 1st Class Passenger. Note - duplicate profile of another in a private tree. CJB
- Anna Sophia Warren (née Atkinson) Survivor, 1st Class Passenger. Connected
- Frank Manley Warren Casualty, 1st Class Passenger. Connected
- August Edvard Wennerström (Andersson) Survivor. 3rd Class Passenger
- George Dennick Wick Casualty, 1st Class Passenger. Connected
- George Dunton Widener Casualty, 1st Class Passenger. Connected
- [Hugh Woolner Hugh Woolner} Connected.