Started by Private User on Sunday, December 26, 2021
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 3 posts
Private User
12/26/2021 at 11:41 AM

Good Morning to ALL,

Does anyone know how her parents were? I found Anton Polsky, as a father and Barbara Plieninger as a mother from Tbilisi, capital of Georgia.

Any information on Anton Polsky or Polski: dates and places of birth, mariage, death and occupation. He dies fairly young and Barbara remarried a certain Stefan Panajoti in Tbilisi. Any information about this Greek gentleman?

Thank you and wishing you a Happy New Year
Sincerely yours,
Jean Claude Paris

2/22/2023 at 8:01 AM

Hello!

Sorry for answering with such a delay. : )

You contacted me also in Facebook messenger and I also answered to you, but it seems you haven't seen it.

Unfortunately no information about Anton Polsky here, but I added 3 daugthers of Julie and August Nigol to the tree, who passed away in very early age.

My grandmother, Helga Kuut (Nigol) told us many times, that she had the elderly sisters Erna and Gertrud, who died in Tbilisi before she was born and younger sister Klara, who also died in early age and is buried in Elva's graveyard in Estonia.

Also, in the graveyard in Tallinn Juuli's name is Julie Nigol. I corrected it accordingly.

It would be nice to have a talk with you and your wife Maarja.
Please write me if you are interested. If possible in messenger.

Best regards
Janne (Funk)

Private User
2/23/2023 at 5:45 AM

Hello Janne,
Thank you for your kind reply; we are discovering this new branch of Maarja's family. May I ask you who are your parents? There are so many unanswered questions and it is difficult to place everyone in sequence.
Of course, we are very interested in conversing with you; tell us what is the best way; we could try WhatsApp. My email address is jcanmk@msn.com, so if we can connect we could exchange phone numbers and WhatsApp too.
Another relative is Viki McDonald who is also checking in different directions...
Any relatives left in Georgia or neighboring states? Where do your family and you live currently? we might come to east in the Fall, where we have close family.
Best Regards
Jean Claude

Showing all 3 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion