Several Wartski trees

Начал Private User вчера
Показаны все сообщения (2)
Private User
вчера в 3:02 после полудня

Hi all,

There are several family trees of Wartskis/Wartzkis who are all Cohanim, and all come from the area around Kalisz.

1. Yitzhak Wartzki - Turek line (probably from Kalisz prior to that).

2. Fiszel Wartzki - Kalisz line 1.

3. Rabbi Ephraim Fiszel hachoen - Kalisz line 2, originated in Warta.

4. Various other people with that surname that I can't connect to the 3 lines above.

From their names, it seems that they're all somehow related to each other, but the actual connections are likely lost in time.

Posting here to help keep track of things.

cc Haim WARTSKI,HACOHEN {Ish Zvi}.

Сегодня в 1:38 до полудня

From the first day I started dealing with my roots and my family tree, I tried my best to find information about the Hachoen Wartski family
I did my best to find information ... all the family members I know living today, do not know details to give me.
About 3 years ago, I found in Australia a man I believe is my grandfather's nephew

Unfortunately, I did not get a response from them (although I tried to contact them several times)

The information I know with absolute certainty (including verification by Naftali Wakstein): My grandfather is a descendant of the Maharal's from Prague son (through his grandmother Ryfka Wartski nee Krol-berle "s),Through her he is also a descendant of Saul Whal

Following information that I found peace regarding the Hachoen Wartski family, I turned to Naftali Wakstein and we checked together and found that Rabbi Ephraim Fischel HaCohen

Following information I found yesterday about the Hachoen Wartski family ,I turned to Naftali Wakstein and we checked together and found that Rabbi Ephraim Fishel HaCohen

Efraim אפרים Fishel פישל kohn הכהן

is probably my great grandfather 4 or 5
And another thing, it seems to me that all members of the Wartski Hachoen family are relatives and we all have a common ancestor.
If there is anyone here who belongs to the wartski family or who has information and can enlighten our eyes, I would be very, very happy and thank him alot

Показаны все сообщения (2)

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении