George William Byrd - DNA testing

Начал Private вчера
Private
вчера в 9:37 до полудня

I have done the Y DNA Big Y 700 SNP deep clade testing. George William Byrd is my 6th great grandfather on my direct paternal line. There are a lot of other "Byrd" men who are Y matches to me from various parts of the country. They all go back to the early Byrds of Grayson County, Virginia. There were several Byrd/Bird families that came over from England and some other countries. Our Byrd line and the early Byrds of Grayson County, VA share the same paternity. This group is its own unique group. They do not connect with John Byrd of Old Albemarle and Chowan area of NC nor the Westover Byrd family of Virginia. They do not connect with Colonel William Evelyn Byrd the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd. That's all we know for sure. If you resesrch John Byrd and Richard Byrd and Sarah Jones, in the 1700s, I find it interesting that the children of Col. George William Byrd and Annie Hutson had almost identical names like they were naming them after other relatives in the past. George was a brother to John Byrd and Richard Byrd or cousins atleast. He certainly shares the same Y ancestor with them somewhere. I would like my Y DNA testing to be beneficial and help everyone resesarching the lineage of George William Byrd. I know that I have seen lots of different conflicting genealogies for him but this Y test does give us clues on where he doesn't connect. John Henry Byrd, Richard Byrd, and George William Byrd do all relate and are connected paternally with the set of Byrds called the Byrds of Grayson County, Virginia. This Y genetic line goes back to the ancient germanics that left their homelands in Denmark and northern Germany and settled in Britain during the great migration period in the early centuries A.D.

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении